SPC Plugins has today released ArcSyn v4, an update for its excellent but rather Synthesizer plugin. Highlights of this “under the radar” Synthesizer plugin are a variety of different oscillator types as well as a very complex modulation system.
ArcSyn v4 features now a resizable GUI as well as VST 3 support on PC & Mac. Not a big update but two good additions.
- No samples—all oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
- Smooth, natural sound quality throughout—Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 500 programs.
- MIDI controller learn.
- Easy program organisation—rearrange programs and folders using your computer’s file system.
New In ArcSyn V4
- Resizeable GUI
- VST3 support
SPC Plugins ArcSyn V4 is available now for 79€ for PC & Mac. The V4 update is free of charge for existing users.
More information here: SPC Plugins