Unfiltered Audio has today released Triad, a new multi-band processor based on the BYOME modular effect processor. Triad offers three-band frequency splitter with which you can process the low, mid and high frequencies with different effects. It’s like BYOME on steroids.
It features distortions, delays, reverbs, pitch shifting, granulator… with dedicated inputs for advanced modulations (LFO’s, envelopes,…). Thanks to the modular engine, it’s possible to go very deep in sound designs. Congrats to Unfiltered Audio, this looks after BYOME again for a very exciting plugin.
Triad takes the huge possibilities of its single-band predecessor BYOME and brings a new level of control to the myriad onboard effects. In a nutshell, Triad is a three-band frequency splitter capable of processing the low, mid, and high frequencies with different effect rows. From multi-band compression to frequency dependent reverb, complex distortions to intricate delays, pitch shifting and a variety of modulation based effects, all of this and much is now a breeze to setup and control.
Even without adding any of the effects, Triad can be used a “flat-sum” frequency splitter with adjustable cutoff points. An awesome looking FFT visualizer displays the signal and allows for precise control over the band amplitudes and cutoffs on the fly. Well-crafted tools like ‘Auto Cutoff’ and ‘Unity Gain’ will keep the frequency distribution balanced between the bands, or even adjust the amplitude ratio without changing the overall volume. Need to hear something more critically? You can easily solo or mute out any of the individual bands with one click.
- Flat-Sum Frequency Splitter with adjustable per-band gain automatically routed to multiple BYOME effect rows.
- Mid-Side, Left-Right, and Parallel modes are also included for maximum effect routing possibilities.
- Quick workflow features: permutate, per-row load/save/copy/paste, and an interactive visualizer.
- Dynamic Spectral Snap feature allows automatic frequency cutoff balancing- the first such effect in the industry.
- Individual low/mid/high band outputs are available in most DAWs, meaning that Triad can be used as a fully routable splitter.
- Variable slope allows you to change from smooth band transitions to razor sharp cutoffs (12dB to 72dB per octave).
- Loads all BYOME presets.
Unfiltered Audio Triad is available now for an introduction price of $149 USD (regular $299 USD). It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information here: Unfiltered Audio