Tritik Audio has today announced a public beta of KrushPro, an feature extended version of the free Krush bit-crusher plugin. KrushPro is based around 4 different effect modules: bit-crusher, ring modulation & frequency shifting, additive modulation and wave-crushing.
The Pro version offers also more filters, modulation options including a mod matrix as well as many modulations (sequencers, LFO…). The new plugin is great for musicians who search a versatile sound design oriented effect plugin for crushing sounds.
- 3 LFOs: Stereo output, 6 waveforms, host-syncable, extended frequency range.
- 2 Step Sequencers: 16 steps, 6 directions option, stereo mode, steps bypass switches, host-syncable.
- Envelope Follower to use the envelope of your input signal as a modulation signal.
- 3 Macros with drag-and-drop support and stereo output.
- Pre and Post-fx Filtering stages with more filtering combinations for creative distortions.
- 4 Filter types including new Bandpass and Comb filters. Improved LP and HP filters responses.
- Scalable high resolution interface.
- Dark & light UI theme options.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Tooltips and preferences in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- File based preset system.
- Access through menu or browser.
- Presets ‘freezer’ for safe recall.
- Copy/paste current state using the system clipboard.
Tritik Audio KrushPro (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is available now for an intro price of 24€ (50% OFF regular). The beta version comes with a few preliminary factory presets only, as well as the presets of Krush converted to the KrushPro format.
More information here: Tritik Audio