Initial Audio has today released Sektor Wavetable Synthesizer 1.3 beta which includes new features, improvements, and bugfixes. Highlights of the update are new analog-style filters, better-sounding overdrive, and support for loop points in wav files.
Reminder: Initial Audio Sektor is now on sale with a 90% OFF discount until July 2nd, 2019.
We have fixed a lot of issues and added many improvements. We tested the new version as much as we can and could not find any issues with it. However.. before we release the final update we would like as many ppl as possible to give 1.3 a test. If you find any issues please let us know so we can fix em. You will find the update in “my account” under the “my updates” tab.
New In Sektor v1.3 beta
- Switched to a much cleaner sounding limiter on the output of the synth so sounds better when the volume is pushed hard.
- Made the resonance of the filterless extreme at high settings.
- Adjusted the cutoff range for the filter.
- Added 2 new filter types Analog lowpass and Analog Highpass.
- Improved the filter menu to have more descriptive names.
- Added a more analog sounding overdrive to the master section and filters.
- Reduced the CPU usage of the Convolution reverb.
- Added a clear notes button and Humanize mode to the sequencer.
- Hold Ctrl or Command while dragging on the Osc+ page to set finer values.
- Added support for loop points in user wav files. When enabling Loop mode in the sampler if the file contains loop points these will be used instead of looping from the end of the file.
- Tooltips now take longer to show, so they don’t pop up quite as much.
- Improved the level meter to show peaks more accurately.
- Improved the CPU usage of the GUI.
- When Clicking the link to generate serial, the machine name and activation code are automatically entered.
- Users can now move or install Sektors content to another hard drive instead of being forced to install all content to the main drive.
- Fixed: Samples were not retriggering correctly in mono mode with long release times.
- Fixed: In MPE Mode Glide wasn’t always polyphonic.
- Fixed: Heat Up 3 instruments not loading in the sample oscillator.
- Fixed: A possible crash when an Impulse response was missing.
- Fixed: Higher notes were louder in a volume than lower notes, added some attenuation to balance out the difference to sound more natural.
- Fixed: Some values sticking when turning modulations off.
Initial Audio Sektor is available now for VST/AU and standalone for $139 USD. For a limited time, you can save 90% OFF (12.5€) until July 2nd, 2019.