Inertia Sound Systems has published Instinct, a new experimental effect processor that is described as a “living organism of drive, dynamics, and tone” by the developers.
Instinct is not a simple distortion/dynamic processor but a complete set of different tone shaping feature that allows you to dive deep in the sound design worlds. The plugin is especially interesting for distorted or dirty sounds even if it’s not a pure distortion plugin.
Instinct is not just another distortion, dynamics processing, or tone shaping audio engine.
It is a sonic monster that can create new worlds from the sound you feed it with, varying from smooth analog warmth or dynamics processing to total destruction, aggressiveness and alienation.
- High quality, Transistor, and Tube models.
- Versatile signal flow, with one or two drive circuits in series.
- VA Resonant Filters
- A wide response transient shaper “SCULPT” with optional external sidechain.
- Morph across circuit models and circuit model parameters.
- Transparent high-quality Boost Filter.
- High-quality resampling.
Inertia Sound Systems (VST/VST3/AU) is available now for the intro price of 30€ until July 9th, 2019 (regular 60€).
More information here: Inertia Sound Systems