Brainworx has today launched bx_oberhausen, a new high-quality Synthesizer plugin that emulates the Oberheim SEM Synthesizer. Bx_oberhausen is not just monophonic Synth but also supports polyphonic patches up to 32 voices.
Like the original, it comes with two oscillators (saw, pulse), one state-variable filter, two LFOs, and envelopes. New in the bx_Oberhausen is frequency modulation for the oscillators, a modulation matrix, and a versatile effection section. The latter is based on several effects known from different Brainworx plugins.
- Full analog modeling with full polyphony up to 32 voices
- TMT inside: Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) to accurately replicate individual component variations specified by the manufacturer.
- Unison: Combine your voices to a powerful unison mode. Together with the unique TMT feature, Unison generates a rich, complex and analog sound unparalleled by any other virtual instrument.
- M/S Technology: Create subtle effects like solid bass foundation as well as crazy stereo processing with M/S Technology.
- Modulation Matrix: The extensive Modulation Matrix gives you a whole dimension of sound design possibilities.
- Effect section: small versions of effects products proudly carrying the Brainworx brand – including the infamous Mäag AIR BAND®.
- FM: We push the boundaries of achievable sounds by adding Frequency Modulation to an analog synth classic.
- The arpeggiator comes with all functions you would expect from it – including an adjustable “swing” parameter.
- In-Plugin Preset Management with NKS support
The Plugin Minute: Brainworx Bx_Oberhausen
More information here: Plugin Alliance