Analogue Solutions Treadstone is a super compact full analog Synthesizer with a great sound. It offers a VCO with PWM, sub-oscillator, 24dB multimode filter, LFO, mixer, envelope and more. What makes this little black orange synth special in my opinion next to his fat sound: it has a very compact design and features some clever features like an internal MIDI loop sequencer.
Our friend Robin from Molten Music Tech took a closer look at the Treadstone and tested it in great detail. The result you can see in his in-depth review.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Good quality smooth, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- Analogue discrete VCO, analogue SSM style 24db filter
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion Stable MIDI to CV
- MIDI converter
- MIDI loop sequencer
- LFO, Noise, Sub Osc, EG, PWM, lofi digital echo
- Analogue voice and modulation circuits
- Stable analogue oscillator
- Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits used in the synth element to give an authentic retro
- Real solid wood (not ply!)
Analogue Solutions Treadstone is available now for 499€.
More information here: Analogue Solutions
Available at our partners