Igor Vasiliev, developer of amazing iOS apps like Soundscaper or Fieldscaper has released SynthScaper LE, a lightweight version of SynthScaper Synthesizer for iOS. The important new feature compared to the non LE version is the AUv3 support.
SynthScaper LE comes with a sound library that makes the app a complete Synthesizer. Very good is you can import your sounds from SynthScaper in this version. It’s not a free update unfortunately but thanks to Igor for creating SynthScaper as AUv3 plugin. I will give away some promo codes on the SYNTH ANATOMY Patreon page which makes the iOS coverage possible!
With the special lightweight version of SynthScaper LE you can easily create and modify your own multi-timbral pads and atmospheric soundscapes. Three separate sound generators in this application give you possibility to create complex sound scenes by mixing and moving them in a common sound space using a spatial mixer. No need to construct a new sound from the beginning. Just use the built-in library of unique and high-quality presets for sound generators.
- Three sound generators each work as individual synth with its own preset.
- The scene combines all generators and mixer to create complex sounds.
- Spatial mixer simulates the common sound space for generators.
- The ability to easily tune the key parameters of sound generators.
- Multifunctional sequencer / arpeggiator for each generator.
- Screen keyboard designed for continuous variations with sound.
- Assign MIDI controls to parameters of generators and mixer.
- Completely compatible with advanced version of SynthScaper.
- Import scenes with samples from advanced SynthScaper.
- Support Audio unit (AUv3), Inter-app audio, Audiobus and Ableton Link.
- Auto detect and assign controls of MIDI keyboards (only specific models).
SynthScaper LE is available now for iPad & iPhone for $4.99 USD on the Apple App Store. Recommended at least iPhone 6 / iPad Mini 4 / iPad Air 2 and higher.
More information here: SynthScaper LE