apeSoft apeMatrix 1.4, the ultimate app for audio & midi connections for iOS includes now multi-channel audio route support, new v-meters & more!
With apeMatrix, apeSoft has a very strong and useful utility iOS app on the market for some time now, which can solve many different problems. Above all, it is useful if you like dealing with complex routing options when you work with various apps in the same time with audio & MIDI connection.
Today, apeSoft has released apeMatrix 1.4 a small but nice update that features multi-channel audio route support as well as 16 channels mixer for AudioBus (AUv3). Also new includes are V-meters and as well as the ability to record multi-files and in multi-channel. Beside this, it includes some important bug fixes and improvements.
apeMatrix is a unique AU/IAA routing tool that gives you total control over what you want to do and how you want to do it.
New In ApeMatrix 1.4
- New Multi-Channel Audio Route
- New 16 Channels Mixer Audio Bus (AUv3)
- New V-Meters Built-In AUv3
- New Settings: Record Multi-Files and Multi-Channel
- Sampler (AUv3) responds to Host BPM in Sync mode, can be triggered by MIDI and works properly in all audio hosts
- MIDI Destination Save/Load in Presets
- Metronome Multichannel Device Select
- Sporadic crash when Sampling Rate change, fixed
- IAA Zombie fixed when disconnecting from Audiobus 3
- Fixed Compatibility for latest iPhone devices
- Sample Manager show file info
- Control Manager Search show correctly names
- Latest Audiobus SDK
ApeSoft apeMatrix is available now for iPhone/iPad for $11.99 USD on the Apple App Store. The update 1.4 is available as an free update. Please support the iOS coverage on Patreon and participate on the monthly giveaways.
Available here: ApeSoft apeMatrix
Patreon Support: SYNTH ANATOMY