In celebration of Waves’ 25th anniversary, the company announced the officially release of V10 for their plugins: new plugins added to the premium bundles, improvements and full technical support!
After Waves Audio presented FLEX, the rent-to-own model for their plugins last week, they announced today the official release V10 of their current product lineup. At the moment it’s not a big update that Waves shows here. However, users get up to two new plugins in the premium bundles (Electric Grand 80 Piano, Eddie Kramer Drum Channel), updates for current products and continuing full technical support.
I’m biased with this update but it will be interesting to see what Waves Audio will offer its paying customers in this V10 update. I would especially wish if all old plugins can get new graphical interface per example.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
This year at Waves, we celebrate not only 25 years of plugin innovation, but also 25 years of constant plugin updates and maintenance. We are dedicated to ensuring that the plugins you purchased 5, 10, 15 or 25 years ago remain compatible with all major DAWs and operating systems, and that the plugins you purchase today will remain compatible in the 5, 10, 15 and 25 years to come.
To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of our plugins’ compatibility with operating system updates, DAW updates, and new DAWs. The Waves V10 update provides you with the last six years’ worth of such efforts, since our last major update to Waves v9. When you update to Waves V10 plugins, you also future-proof your sessions by ensuring that you will continue to enjoy ongoing updates moving forward.
Please note: The V10 update is for plugins only. Waves applications (StudioRack, SoundGrid Studio, MultiRack, eMotion LV1) remain at their current versions.
What You Get in V10
When you update now to V10, you get:
- Waves plugins added free of charge to Waves bundles covered under the Waves Update Plan
- Electric Grand 80 Piano added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Sound Design Suite, and Mercury bundles.
- Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, and Sound Design Suite bundles.
- Access to all plugin updates since the last major update to v9
- Access to future plugin updates when covered under the Waves Update Plan
- Bug fixes and plugin improvements
The Waves Update Plan
If you wish to update your earlier plugins to Waves V10, you will need to be covered by the Waves Update Plan. In addition to receiving all plugin updates during your coverage period, you will also receive these benefits:
- Full technical support, including phone and email assistance, remote assistance via TeamViewer, all the way to satisfactory resolution of your issue.
- New plugins added to select Waves plugin bundles: for reference, during the last six years since the update to v9, owners of the Mercury bundle covered under the Waves Update Plan saw dozens of new plugins added to their bundle free of charge.
- A Waves voucher good towards any Waves software purchase
Using the link below, you get 10% OFF on every plugin even on discounted products!
More information here: Waves Audio