MSpectralDelay is a new super versatile delay effect processor with unlimited creative potential. It’s available now for free for the next 2 weeks!
Melda Production is known in the plugin industry for powerful effect processor. With the MTurboReverb, the developers already published a reverb plugin that summarise a lot of different types in one single device. Same happens now in the delay section. MSpectralDelay is the result and takes the delay effect into the next level. It allows you to change pitch to arbitrarily, processing individual frequencies and more.
Interesting to know: for the next 2 weeks, the MSpectralDelay from Melda Production is available for free. It’s a full version and there is no restriction of the functionalities. Don’t miss this special offer.
What Is MSpectralDelay?
MSpectralDelay is a unique creative delay plugin, which works in the spectral domain and lets you perform various transformations on the delayed signal – from changing pitch to arbitrarily transforming individual frequencies. It’s complex, but it is still easy-to-use for the beginners.
20 delay plugins in one! MSpectralDelay is extremely powerful, therefore also complex. So we have exploited its features and created 20 active presets on the easy screen, each as versatile as a dedicated plugin. These make using the plugin easy even for complete beginners.
Power of spectral processing! Traditional delay plugins feature a simple feedback delay, which produces identical copies of the original signal, sometimes with a possibility of filtering, distortion or other basic effects. MSpectralDelay lets you transform individual frequencies. First it lets you control the delay time, feedback, panorama and level (EQ) for each frequency. MSpectralDelay also provides complex spectral transformations – pitch, frequency shift, formants, plus an actual frequency to frequency transformation and level to level transformation.
MeldaProduction goodies! Isn’t transforming pitch, formants, levels and more advanced stuff enough to satisfy your creative needs? It wouldn’t be a Melda plugin without the signature modulators, multiparameters, channel modes, A-H presets, ABCD morphing and more!
- Advanced user interface: stylable, resizable, CPU accelerated
- Dual user interface: easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 full configurable indepedent bands with 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms
- Modulators: LFO, level follower, ADSR enveloper, randomizer, pitch detector & more
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
MSpectralDelay is now available for 99€/$119 USD for PC and Mac. For the next 2 weeks, you can download a NFR version or free!
More information here: MSpectralDelay