AVP Synth announced ADS-7, a new electronic music instrument that features an analog drum machine and Synthesizer in one device
Interesting news came today from AVP Synth, the developer of the MIDI Bass Synthesizer (MBS-100). The developer announced today the upcoming release of the ADS-7. It’s a new instrument that features an analog drum machine and a Synthesizer. It features 7 individual sound channels, a x3 separate generator (GEN) with low-pass and band-pass filter options. The interface includes over 60 knobs for direct sound shaping possibilities.
Beside this, it features a step sequencer and many connection possibilities.
Finally we have a prototype casing for our upcoming ADS-7 drum machine/synth soon to be released
- Fully analog, descreet components;
- 7 individual sound channels: BD, Clap, OH/CH (choking on/off function), x3 separate generators (GEN) with Band-pass and Low-pass filter options;
- Over 60 knobs/controls for different sound shaping options: from standard noise to metallic tones;
- 16/32 step sequencer;
- Ability to clock external gear with its sequencer;
- Up to 32 steps preset loading/saving slots;
- Midi In/Out;
- CV triggers;
- Stereo outputs;
- Durable steel case.
Availability & Price: TBA