The Minimoog is one of the strongest topics in recent months. Especially after BEHRINGER launched a Model D clone on the market. Even if the company brings out the Synthesizer for a no-brainer price, one should not forget the market of small developers. TEM Mini is per example a new desktop analog monophonic Synthesizer inspired by the famous Moog Minimoog.
TEM mini is 100% analog synth with two oscillators and 24dB low-pass filter inspired by MiniMOOG. There are lot of settings posibilities. Made by experienced synth maker in Czech Republic. There are some sound patches.
- Monophonic analog Synthesizer
- 2 oscillators (wave, triangle, saw, square, pulse)
- Both oscillators with 5 octave range
- Oscillator mixer
- Sub octave for OSC 1
- Two sub octaves for OSC 2
- Pink noise generator
- Moog style low-pass filter (24dB)
- High-pass filter
- ADSR envelope for filter and amplifier
- LFO (wave, triangle, square, random)
- LFO for oscillators pitch, filter and amplifier
- MIDI input
- Stereo output
- 2x jack 6,3 TS
- Made in Czech Republic
- Optional memory for 100 patches
The TEM mini Synthesizer is now available for 635€ in the no memory version and 830€ with the patch memory.
If you are interested, contact Martin: email@example.com