Erica Synths Graphic VCO
Waves, wavetables, FXes and other settings can be saved and recalled from the memory instantly. The module has two outputs – the main output and the output with configurable sub-oscillator.
Erica Synths Resonant Equalizer
The Resonant Equalizer features a fully analogue signal path with 12 unique design (they are not inpsired by) bandpass filters. These filters are digitally controlled to increased versatility.
All 12 band equalizer are manually or CV controllable (band level & resonance) and fits in a 20HP module. Analogue filter boards will be exchangeable and provide different combinations of bands; the first one has 9 semitone distance between bands.
Erica Synths Black Hole DSP 2
Next, the company announced the Black Hole DSP 2, a fully re-designed version of the Black Hole modules that comes now with 24 different effects developed by Erica Synths team-rider KODEK in collaboration with creator of Spin CAD software Gary Worsham.
It comes with analogue Dry/Wet crossfade, 3 parameters per effect & a distinct Crush feature that radically reduces sampling rate to 1kHz. Useful feature for live performances – all three parameters can be saved with the effect and they are recalled instantly with selecting the effect.
Erica Synths Drum Sequencer
The developers of Erica Synths also presented on the NAMM show 2018 the Drum Sequencer, a new Eurorack sequencer specially designed for creating versatile percussive sequences.
DRUM SEQUENCER is designed to provide classical, 909-style sequencing with accents, it has intuitive user interface and a live performance focus. In addition to Trigger/Accent outputs, the sequencer has CV/GATE output for synchronized basslines, and two LFOs for drum parameter modulation.
Erica Synths Bass Drum & Snare Drum
To offer a perfect addition to the new Drum Sequencer, Erica Synths developed in the recent months also two new drum modules. BASS DRUM and SNARE DRUM are fully analogue, 909-inspired, modules for serious techno sound with lot of CV controlled parameters for modular setups.
More drum modules are in development – Toms, Clap, Rimshot, HiHats, Cymbals, sample-based drum module and, to pull all system together – dedicated a drum Mixer with extended headroom and a limiter of unique design.
Erica Synths Pico System II
Beside the new modules, Erica Synths has also launched Pico System II, a new version that features now two new modules. Pico System II includes the Pico Voice, a sound source which offers considerable timbral diversity, and the Pico Modulator, replacing the Pico EG and the Pico VCA. The remaining single 3HP space has been filled with one more Pico A MIX to offer more control of the sound sources in live performances.
Features of Pico System II
- SEQ – powerful 16 step sequencer with 16 pattern memory.
- VCO – 32 custom waves in 2 banks, great 1V/oct tracking and LFO mode.
- VOICE – sound source with 8 sound generation algorithms.
- VCF1 – Polivoks-inspired LP/BP VCF, ideal for acid-like basslines.
- TRIGG – 4 trigger pattern generator that also serves as a master clock for the system. Web-based pattern designer app allows user to upload own patterns.
- 2xDRUMS – 64 sample player with 3 adjustable parameters and CV control over them. Web-based app and Pico Programmer (included) allows user to upload his own sound samples.
- MULTI – buffered audio/CV/clock signal splitter.
- RND – sine/pulse LFO and random events (random trigger, S&H and noise) generator.
- MOD – lin/log ASR envelope generator and linear VCA.
- 2xA MIX – 3 input audio mixer.
- DSP – stereo effects processor with 8 great sounding custom effects.
- OUTPUT – stereo output module with headphone amplifier.
The system includes an external PSU, Pico Drum Programmer, a wrench key and 20 patch cables.
Availability & Price
- Graphic VCO: February 23 – 350€
- Black Resonant Equalizer: May 2018
- Black Hole DSP 2: April 2018
- Drum Sequencer: March 2018
- Bass Drum & Snare Drum: March 2018
- Pico System II: Now available for 1120€ + VAT
More information here: Erica Synths