Free plugin alert! TBProAudio released today Isol8, a new free powerful mix monitoring plugin for PC and Mac. Isol8 allows do divide the frequency range into 5 individual bands. An excellent monitoring plugin that you can’t miss.
These 5 bands can be soloed or muted individually. This will help you to concentrate on certain frequency ranges during the mixing and mastering process. Isol8 is originally designed to be used on the master track, but it can also be used on individual audio track busses.
Features of Isol8
- 5 adjustable frequency bands.
- Solo/mute function for each band individually.
- Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter design.
- 24/48dB/Oct filter slope.
- Multiple filter channel modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side).
- Multiple monitor modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side).
- Adjustable output level.
- Loudness dim function.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
- 64-bit internal processing.
The new Isol8 plugin is now available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX/RTAS) from the official TBProAudio
More information here: TBProAudio Isol8