Elektron released today a firmware update for the great Digitakt digital drum machine and mono sampler. This new update fix several bugs and includes several improvements.
Beat making powerhouse
Compact, rugged and to the point. Digitakt is a formidable drum machine and sampler. With an astounding feature set and an exquisite digital sound engine, the stage is set for a striking encounter.
Changes in v.1.0.4
- The grid record mode can now be toggled also while in Chromatic mode.
- The chromatic keyboard now has an extended octave range when a MIDI track is active.
- General performance optimizations. Time-consuming operations such as loading / saving samples and projects are now faster.
- The unit would sometimes crash when attempting to save the project via the Func + Save Proj key combination.
- In some rare situations, the unit could crash while loading/deleting/moving samples.
- Pattern / Bank selection could not be accessed when in Chromatic mode.
- Playing the higest possible chromatic note (+24 semitones) on an audio track via MIDI would cause a hanging note.
- If the MIDI Output CH setting was set to Trk Ch, the trig keys would incorrectly send notes to MIDI channel 1, regardless of the configured track channels.
- If a sample was loaded to more than one slot, only the first slot would have the correct sample length.
More informations here: Elektron Digitakt 1.04 Firmware
Available here: Elektron Digitakt