Korg has smashed the price of its SQ-64 hardware sequencer for Black Friday, it’s now available for $129,99 USD.
And on we go with the next big deal. Unfortunately, this time again only for my readers from the US. After the huge deal on the opsix FM synthesizer in October, Korg US now has the next product on sale with a big discount.
This time you can buy the SQ-64 hardware sequencer with a 60% OFF discount for $129.99 USD instead of $329.99.
Black Friday Korg SQ-64
After the initial deal of $199.99, the price is now $129.99 USD again. The lowest so far for the Korg SQ-64 sequencer. It is not known whether Korg will discontinue the product or just want to clear the warehouse. It looks like its four-part polyphonic sequencer wasn’t a big commercial success at all.
- Four-part polyphonic sequencer with up to 64 steps per track
- Three melodic sequencers with dedicated Note, Mod, and Gate CV outputs
- Rhythmic sequencer with 16 sub-tracks, with eight dedicated trigger outputs
- TRS Type A MIDI ports
- USB MIDI
- Sync I/O for clocking Volcas and more
- Store 64 Projects with up to 16 patterns per track, with chaining
- Dedicated controller mode
The SQ-64 is very unique in terms of design and operation. The rather in the negative as there are many points that you can criticize. But if you are looking for a very cheap multi-track sequencer and have a tight budget, you will get here a product that is packed with features. Plug it recently got a fresh firmware that fixed some weakness points.
Korg SQ-64 is available now for $129,99 USD instead of $329,99 USD on Reverb.com.
More information here: Korg
Available at my partner