In Neoverb, iZotope ‘s intelligent assistant is used for the first time in a reverb plugin and helps you craft the perfect space that fits your tracks.
There are many reverbs plugins on the market. Musicians with a DAW certainly has more than one reverb in its plug-in arsenal. Often, however, they do the same thing: they try to recreate rooms. So far there has been no real revolution. But there is hope. iZotope just entered the verb game and tries to change it with the Neoverb.
They promise customers the most intelligent reverb plugin out there powered by the legendary Exponential Audio technology. The latter just recently joined the iZotope team including Michael Carnes. Therefore, Neoverb’s core uses technologies from both music tech companies: the intelligent assistant implemented with a simple four-click process and the high-end reverb algorithms from EA.
With the new reverb assistant, you can create exactly the space you want. Neoverb offers an intuitive Blend Pad to mix rooms, plates, chambers, and more. Shape and tame reverb using intelligent Pre and Post EQs that listen to your audio and make suggestions. Further, you have a modulation panel that gives even more control over your personal reverb tail. Perfect for subtle modulation to avoid buildup or a classic chorus.
It sounds like an interesting plugin. Especially the concept is new and tries to offer new ways to achieve the perfect reverb.
- Reverb Assistant: With an easy four-step assistant that adjusts iZotope Neoverb’s settings in real time, users can get a great reverb for any track and create complex, customized reverbs, without spending time in menus.
- Blend Pad: Visualize and mix three different types of reverbs at once to create a unique reverb tail that fits their track.
- EQ Section: This feature helps clean the input signal to keep a reverb tail from overwhelming a mix, to get great reverb sound without using a long plug-in chain.
- Advanced Panel: Allows users to dive as deep as they need to find the exact vibe they are looking for, while Advanced Controls set by Reverb Assistant that can be saved as unique presets for later use.
- Input Smoothing: Keep dynamics even and avoid artifacts in the reverb tail with one simple control that reduces the sharp, percussive transients.
- Modulation (Mod): A modulation panel that gives even more control over the reverb tail. Two different modes offer subtle modulation to avoid buildup or a classic chorus for a more pronounced mixing effect.
- Resizable: Window resizability ensures Neoverb fits in any workflow and screen, meeting the demands of the modern music producer.
- Presets: Includes over 100 inspiring presets created by iZotope’s team of professional sound designers, including presets for vocals, guitars, experimental spaces, and more.
iZotope Neoverb is available now at an introductory price of $199 USD until 10th, 2020 (regular $249 USD). Owner of any paid iZotope product can crossgrade for $99 USD during the promotion.
On top, iZotope published the new Music Production Suite 4 that includes Neoverb, Ozone 9 Advanced, Tonal Balance Control 2, Neutron 3 Advanced, VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Relay, Exponential Audio R4, Exponential Audio NIMBUS, and a Groove3 One Year All-Access Pass. It is on sale for $599 USD (regular $999 USD), with upgrades starting from $199 USD.
More information here: iZotope
Available at our partner