Sampleson ElectroNylon is a unique virtual instrument plugin that fuses electric piano and nylon guitar without using any samples
There are vintage synths, drum machines, electric piano, guitars, and other emulations. These recreations have been part of the plugin market for years. It becomes much more exciting when developers use new technologies to build new types of instruments. Sampleson takes the step over a classic emulation and merges two fundamentally different instrument recreations into one completely new one.
ElectroNylon is electric piano, nylon guitar, and everything in the middle. It is a unique instrument made out of the spectral models from a nylon guitar and two electric piano (reeds and tines based). The developer describes it as a never-seen-before instrument based on real-time spectral transformation (from Nylon Guitar to EP).”
Thanks to the non-sample-based engine, the results are very flexible and almost infinite. It can be described as a kind of synthesizer that can sound like a nylon guitar, electric piano, piano with a nylon texture, or something in between. The sound demos give her a nice insight.
- Spectral Modeled Nylon Electric Piano.
- Real-time Spectral transformations -Based on real samples.
- Just 35MB.
- No velocity-switching.
- FX: ambient, chorus, drive, reverb,
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina Ready.
- Easy install.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc.) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc.).
- Win 32/64-bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- No online activation required.
Sampleson ElectroNylon is available now for an introductory price of $29 (regular $49) and is available as a VST/AU plugin and standalone version for Windows & Mac.
More information here: Sampleson