Pulsar Novation has released Lunar Lander, a new plugin that offers three characterful effects in one device: bucket-brigade delay, three plate reverbs & tube saturation.
The developer is not unknown. Before this new effect plugin, they already published the very good but relatively unknown Pulsar 900 Series modular Synthesizer plugin. Lunar Lander is not a synth but a multi-fx processor that is designed to tame aggressive analog synthesizers to sit in the mix.
But of course, it will also work as a classic effect processor. “Put it on your plastic sounding soft synth, and crank the saturation up, and transform your Chihuahua synth to a Dobermann Synth” A nice plugin especially to give sounds some character but also vintage flair. Maybe a little too expensive ($149) because the competition already offers such plugins at a significantly lower price.
- Organic feel & behavior.
- Precise modeling of BBD Analog Delay.
- Lexicon modeled Plate Reverb.
- Class A amplification: excellent linearity, high gain, low signal distortion levels and accent the transients.
- Class A/B amplification for saturation and color.
- Switch Analog Delay and Reverb modules in the signal chain.
- Dry/Wet Mix Control for both Delay and Reverb units for some cool creative effects.
- Works with Mono or Stereo signal.
- All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
- AU and VST3 plugin for OSX & WIN.
Pulsar Novation Lunar Lander is available now for $149 USD. You can try Lunar Lander with a 20-day fully-functional trial version.
More information here: Pulsar Novation