Full Bucket Music shows with Fury-800, another free VST/AU plugin that this time emulates the Korg Poly-800 polyphonic analog Synthesizer.
If you are looking for free Synthesizer plugins without registering to a newsletter or with limitations, you cannot avoid Full Bucket Music. The German developer has released numerous great sounding free plugins that emulate vintage synths from the past. He shows his love for Korg Synthesizer again with his new releases.
Fury-800 is another free Synthesizer plugin from Full Bucket Music for PC/Mac that emulates the best-known KORG Poly-800 polyphonic Synthesizer from 1983. The Poly-800 was Korg’s answer to the Roland Juno 106: programmable, polyphonic analog, and affordable. The original features an oscillator (DCO) per voice, analog 24dB/oct filter, three digital envelopes, a built-in sequencer, and more.
Fury-800 emulates the workflow & sound character of the Korg Poly-800, but has some other features. Unlike the original, the emulation comes with two band-limited DCOs with individual envelope generators. The original had only one oscillator but with a double mode.
- Two band-limited DCOs with individual envelope generators
- Two waveforms with additive harmonics (16′, 8′, 4′, 2′)
- Single (paraphonic) lowpass VCF and Noise
- On-board sequencer and Chord Memory
- Pseudo-stereo Chorus effect
- Up to 64 voices polyphony with Velocity
- “God Mode” for real polyphony
- Continuous parameter values and direct access
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows (32 bit and 64 bit) and macOS (64 bit)
Full Bucket Music Fury-800 is available now as a free download for PC & Mac (VST & AU plugin format). If you enjoy the plugin creation, please consider making a donation to support the development and updates.
More information here: FBM