TAL U-NO-LX, one of the best sounding Roland Juno 106 Synthesizer emulations is available now as an iOS app with AUv3 support.
Good news for iOS musicians. TAL, one of my favorite plugin manufacturers has today released their excellent sounding U-NO-LX Synthesizer for iOS. U-NO-LX produces the sound of the popular 80s vintage synth more exactly the sound of the Roland Juno 60/106. It’s an iOS port of the beloved desktop/plugin version that includes a standalone and AUv3 version. It features an oscillator paired with a self-resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP) and of course a recreation of the legendary Juno chorus.
Further, it supports MIDI, MIDI learn and MPE. The presets are compatible with the desktop version, so you can design sounds on the iPad and uses them again in the PC/Mac version. Nice to see that one of my favorite synthesizers is now available for iOS.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
- MPE support (+-48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master).
Togu Audio Software TAL-U-NO-LX is available now as an AUv3 app for 12.99€ on the Apple App Store.
More information here: Togu Audio Software