The Fusion System 2 is the new “mothership of all available tube-based analog Synthesizers with three new Fusion modules that ensure beautiful rich saturated sounds
Erica Synths has launched several new Fusion modules in the past few days. Soon there will also be the full bandwidth of tube galore available in a new 104 HP Fusion System 2. It contains a lot with which very big sounds can be built: 2 VCOs, delay/flanger/vintage ensemble and three brand new Fusion series modules: Fusion VCF3, Fusion Modulator (already available) and Fusion VCA/Waveshaper/Ringmodulator (available from June 5th) that from the second generation of the FS.
It features patch points that invite you to very deep analog experimentations. Who likes this deep, warm and saturated sound should take a closer look at this system. More tubes are not possible in one system I think.
Fusion System II Features
- Two Fusion VCO2s – fully analogue sound source with three simultaneously available waveforms, transistor-based suboscillator and detune function – two BBD delay lines that make frequency shifter that is mixed back to the principal oscillator in order to emulate two detuned VCOs. Tube crunch – distinct tube overdrive – is added on the top of the mix.
- Fusion VCF3– resonant 24dB/oct lowpass filter of unique design that combines vacuum tubes and vactrols, providing distinct, soft filtering. For more versatility a CV recorder, that records motion of the potentiometer, is incorporated in the module, so you can design advanced modulation patterns.
- Fusion Modulator – complex, all analogue CV source that consists of several blocks – two EMS Synthi functionality inspired looping envelope generators with simultaneous unipolar (0V-10V) and bipolar (-5V-+5V), VCA, Noise generator and Sample&Hold.
- Fusion VCA/Waveshaper/Ringmodulator – a modulation source based on two miniature pentodes that operates as VCA, waveshaper and ringmodulator. With two CVs applied simultaneously to different stages of the VCA, audio rate modulations, using ringmodulator as a waveshaper it becomes surprisingly versatile sound shaping module.
- Fusion Delay/Flanger/Vintage Ensemble – a distinct multifunctional analogue effects module that combines BBD chip based effects with an adjustable tube overdrive in the delay output and a feedback path for extra thickness of the sound.
- 104HP One Row Skiff case (with or without a lid)
- 20 patch cables
Erica Synths Fusion System II will be available on June 5th for a price of 1950€ (RRP) (VAT excl.) without case lid and with case lid for 2030€ (RRP) (VAT excl.).
More information here: Erica Synths
Erica Synths is available at our partner