Sinevibes is once again expanding its Korg Synthesizer plugin range with Shift, a new Bode frequency shifter effect for Korg prologue, minilogue xd, and NTS-1.
Shift is modeled after the analog frequency shifter circuit that was originally developed by 1960s by the German engineer Harald Bode.
This algorithm shifts each frequency partial in the input by an equal amount up or down in the spectrum, thus changing the original frequency ratios between the partials – and making the output sound more and more atonal, non-pitched.
Exciting effect in my opinion because it can be used very versatile: from very subtle effects like phasing effects to the extreme (physical modeling-like timbres).
- Studio-grade DSP algorithms, calibrated specifically for Korg’s hardware platform.
- Individually chosen mapping on each parameter providing a very natural feel.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment.
- SPEED (frequency shift amount 0 .. +10000 Hz (positive) 0 .. –10000 Hz (negative))
- DEPTH (frequency shift polarity < 50% = negative > 50% = positive)
Sinevibes Shift is available now for $19 USD + VAT and is compatible with all three Korg multi-engine synthesizers: prologue, minilogue xd, and NTS-1. Also available are 13 other Korg plugins including oscillators (bent, tube, turbo, and effects (Albedo, DCM8, Dipole…)
More information here: Sinevibes
Available at our partner