The latest update for the Rob Papen Punch 2 (v1.0.2) drum machine plugin brings Native Instruments NKS support, a handful of new functions and sounds.
Rob Papen has today updated his creative and powerful drum machine plugin Punch 2 to v1.0.2 with new features. Highlights of this new free update are the Native Instruments NKS compatibility and a brand new audition sequencer mode. With NKS, you can now control Punch 2 from your NI MIDI controller, more precisely with MASCHINE, KOMPLETE S and more.
The new audition sequencer allows you to control grooves, breaks, loop/slice in a sequenced way. The ‘Audition Sequencer’ can also be exported to MIDI. Of course, the update also includes many new samples and kits.
New In Punch 2 V1.0.2
- Pads now have their note name displayed, which makes it easier to track the 24 pads using your keyboard.
- The BD synthesis models and Tom models include a menu box for setting easier the tuning in note values.
- The FX page has a clearer display showing which of the 24 pads are playing.
- New ‘Audition Sequencer’ mode has been added, to control the grooves, breaks, loop/slice in a sequenced way. The ‘Audition Sequencer’ can also be exported to MIDI.
- New samples have been added. Gongs and also Tablas in the tuning of A and C.
- New samples in the Slice folder: Tabla A, Tabla C, Small Gong loops and JoMal loops.
- New ‘Kit presets’:
- Bank [03 HipHop & RnB 01] Preset ‘UpBeat Tabla A 100bpm’.
- Bank [04 Filmscore & TV 01] Preset ‘TV Pop 02 103bpm’.
- Bank [05 JoMal 03] 22 new Presets.
- Bank [06 Trap 01] 7 all new Presets.
- Bank [07 Perc.& Drums 01] 4 new Tabla kit Presets.
- Bank [08 Diverse 01] 2 Gong kit Presets and 2 Small Gong Presets.
- NI NKS compatible.
Rob Papen Punch 2 v1.0.2 is free to owners of Punch 2 and the eXplorer 6 bundle. The plugin is available for purchase for $149/€.
More information here: Rob Papen
Available at our partner