Arturia shows solidarity with the current situation in which musicians are currently and is giving away its versatile iSpark Drum Machine App for the iPad.
After Moog and Korg, Arturia is now giving away free software to everyone with an iPad. iSpark is the iPad version of the famous Spark drum machine with many functions imported from the plugin version. The iOS version is now available as a free download.
However, it is a pity that the app has not been maintained for a long time. For example, AUv3 is missing. But as the saying goes: don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Take advantage of this opportunity, be creative and the most important thing stays at home. Thanks, Arturia!
- Pristine quality sound engines including TAE® analog synthesis, physical modeling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners
- 640 Instruments / 40 kits
- Classic drum machines
- Electronic kits
- Acoustic kits
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
- Song mode with 16 segments
- Song segment triggering from hardware
- Performance master effects: repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 8-mode filter and Roller
- 16-track mixer with high-quality effects: multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- Compatible with SparkLE controller
- Ableton Link integration
- Possibility to share projects, kits and instruments between iSpark and the desktop version of Spark 2.
Here are some tutorials that I produced in 2016
More information here: Arturia