Stream is a versatile granulizer FX plugin for PC & Mac that offers real-time manipulation of any audio material including time-stretching/scrubbing.
Delta Sound Labs is known as manufacturer of Eurorack modules who offers modules inspired by the Premier League of Synthesizer: Buchla, ARP, and Oberheim. With this new release, the developer takes a different path and releases their first plugin. Stream is a time-domain based granulator for sound design, intricate delays, and live performance.
It features up to 16 voices that are able to capture and manipulate audio in real-time. Further, it offers time-stretching/scrubbing with which you can audio sounds perfect with every time selection.
On the modulation side, it offers three envelope types: triangle, gaussian, and noise that can be applied to the granular stream. Lastly, it comes with MIDI buffer sequencing and re-pitching.
- Tempo Sync – synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host
- Low latency – ideal for live performance
- Capture – capture an audio excerpt and manipulate the audio
- Three Envelopes: Triangle, Q-able Gaussian and Noise.
- Up to 16 granular voices
- Time stretching/scrubbing
- MIDI buffer sequencing and re-pitching
Stream by Delta Sound Labs is available now for Windows and Mac for $49 USD.
More information here: Delta Sound Labs