TC Electronic has today introduced Hall Of Fame 2 (HOF 2) reverb and Flashback 2 delay mini pedals with new features and the latest MASH technology.
No surprise that there are now updates for these two mini pedals. TC Electronic has already released new versions of the X4 versions in July & August. Both pedals are now equipped with the new MASH footswitch technology but also with some new algorithms.
HOF 2 mini reverb features a new spine-tingling shimmer reverb, Feedback 2 mini delay offers a new mesmerizing crystal delay that utilizes a polyphonic octaver engine. One only remains strange: the mini version is listed for the same price as the normal Hall Of Fame 2 & Feedback 2. Then I would choose the bigger ones.
The interface is very compact but offers a lot for such a small pedal. The HOF 2 Mini features control knobs for decay, tone, and mix, while the Flashback 2 mini delay has controls for delay, feedback, and level. The MASH functionality of the FL2 Mini also acts as a doubler for the tap tempo input what is smart.
Both pedals use TC Electronic’s free TonePrint Editor that is available for PC/Mac/iOS and Android that allows you to customize your sounds
Hall Of Fame 2 Mini Reverb Features
- Tiny iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and new TonePrints
- MASH footswitch gives you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Next-generation reverb algorithms including the new spine-tingling Shimmer reverb
- Dedicated knobs for Decay, Tone and Mix let you fine tune your reverb easily
- Beam all HALL OF FAME 2 reverbs into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
Flashback 2 Mini Delay Features
- Tiny legendary delay pedal returns with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and a fresh batch of TonePrints
- Secondary footswitch functions: MASH and Tap Tempo give you powerful real-time parameter control
- Next-generation delay algorithms give you ultra-realistic analog and tape delay tones with warble and flutter effects
- All new mesmerizing Crystal delay utilizes polyphonic octaver engine from SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER for otherworldly tones
Additional Features (Both Pedals)
- Craft your own sounds and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint Editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path when reverb is on
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
TC Electronic HOF 2 Mini reverb & Feedback 2 Mini delay is available soon for 112€ worldwide.
More information here: TC Electronic
Available at our partner