Eventide QVox is a 4-voice diatonic pitch shifter & delay for iOS with AUv3 support that can spread sounds, add new harmonics or rhythmic textures to any sound.
QVox can be used in a wide range of music styles. Whether you are an electronic musician, singer/songwriter or guitarist, the app turns all sorts of sound sources (drums, guitar, vocals…) into something new. Users can choose a key, scale, as well as each voice’s pitch interval. In addition, they experiment with a variety of staggered delay groups for unique textures. You can also alter any parameters in real-time using the ‘Ribbon’ controller.
This is already Eventide’s fifth iOS app with AUv3 in 2019. It is very nice to see that a big player from the industry is now mixing up the iOS world. Thanks Eventide.
- Four independent voices (labeled as A, B, C, D) with diatonic pitch shifting and delay
- Select Key and Scale to create harmonies that coincide with your compositions or use the Learn button to set the key by the incoming note you play
- Group the four delays so that they are evenly spaced or spread out
- Sync the delays to tempo, or a value of your own choosing
- The Ribbon controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings
- Factory presets help get you started or create your own User presets
- Mixlock helps when auditioning different presets by enabling a global MIX value that will remain constant for every subsequently loaded preset
- Works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect
Eventide Qvox is available now for $14.99 USD for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch on the Apple App Store. Win 1 of 4 promo codes by supporting the iOS coverage on Patreon. Good luck and thanks for the help.
More information here: Eventide