Behringer has today officially unveiled the TD-3 an analog clone of the Roland TB-303 and is available now or 149€
Not long teasing but bringing out the devices seems to be the new motto of Behringer. As with the K-2, the Behringer TB-3 can already be pre-ordered at Thomann after the presentation.
What does the TD-3 from Behringer offer for 149€? It’s completely analog, offers a built-in distortion circuit modeled after the DS-1, full MIDI I/O including USB and up to 16-voice poly chain. Interestingly, the TD-3 will be available in different colors:blue, red & silver
For the price of 149 € is to be feared that the next acid wave of DAWless jams will come. Any musician who always wanted a TB-303 in analog will probably purchase it. Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the TB-3 because I did not get a test unit or information from Behringer. If I want to test it, I also have to order it through Thomann.
- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Italy
Behringer TD-3 Synthesizer is available now for 149€ from Thomann. Delivery is estimated in 2-3 weeks.
Available at our partner for pre-order