Puremagnetik Parallax is a new effect that combines a vocoder with an echo/reverb processor in one plugin that is capable of creating unique modulating spaces
The core of Parallax is based on 10-band filterbank that can be shifted in real-time to bring out resonances, shift the tonal balance and animate specific frequencies. The output of the filter is processed by a simple yet effective delay line and algorithmic blurring.
With these two chains of processors, sounds can be completely resculpted, transformed and reconfigured in frequency and spatial balance.
- INSPECT sets the lowest affected frequency that will be processed by the filterbank. You can think of it as a high-pass filter
- VECTOR control sets the bandwidth of the filters in the series.
- VELOCITY modulates VECTOR. As the amount of VELOCITY increases, the modulation rate also increases.
- ECHO is a fixed, tempo-synced delay line with built-in feedback.
- ABYSS is an algorithmic space and blurring effect. Use it with ECHO to sculpt new spaces.
Puremagnetik Parallax is available now for OSX 10.8+ or Window 10 x64 in VST/AU plugin format. The plugin is available as a part of the Spark subscription for $9 USD per month or $60 USD per year. After one month it will become back-cataloged for a la carte purchase at $20 USD. A free trail is available on the website.
More information here: Puremagnetik