Parawave Audio Rapid 1.7 brings new synthesis features (osc, filter, effects), a modern GUI, 93 new sounds and more.
Parawave Audio has today updated Rapid Synthesizer to version 1.7. It is not a small maintenance update though. In addition to a visual update (new modern GUI), they also added many new synthesis features.
Version 1.7 adds new features for the oscillators, new filter types as well as many new effect processors. On top, it comes with 93 brand new FX presets. Nice update that will please especially current users.
RAPID is a modern polyphonic hybrid synthesizer designed to bring together fast workflow and powerful synthesis techniques. The unique layer engine that powers RAPID lets you shape and customize all aspects of your sounds, resulting in dynamic and fat patches, ready for production, performance or simply inspiration.
New in Rapid v1.7 Synthesizer
- New oscillator insert effects: Sync Bend A, Sync Bend B, Organic Drift.
- New lowpass filters: Pro LP 12dB, Pro LP 24dB, Xtreme LP II.
- New reverb models: Nuclear, Solar, Nova, Space.
- New insert: Attack Booster.
- New insert: Lowpass Highpass 12dB. Serial & Parallel.
- New Talker FX formant modes “Mate”, “Babe” and “Daft”.
- Added Rapid FX: Use Rapid as an effect plugin.
- Added a basic set of 93 FX presets.
- Many other improvements and fixes.
Parawave Audio Rapid Synthesizer 1.7 is a free download to current registered users. Rapid is available now for 179.99€ (incl. 20% VAT) and comes VST/AU formats.
More information here: Parawave Audio