Momo ‘s new Gaia SH-01 Editor for PC & Mac gives you full access & control over the three synth layer engine directly in your DAW
Since 2010, the Roland GAIA SH-01 is on the market and is one of the longest available on the market. Now there is a new sound editor for PC & Mac made by Mono. It gives you full access to all three tone layers, opens hidden parameters and simplifies the workflow with your DAW. It offers extensive arpeggio control and adds X/Y modulations across tone layers.
With the editor, it’s possible to automate the controls in the plugin version in the DAW what is very handy. Further, it allows you to save presets/projects and recall them. For a price of 5.90€, it’s a no-brainer for all GAIA SH-01 users.
- Complex sound changes.
- Direct access to all 3 Tone Layers.
- Extensive arpeggio control.
- X/Y modulation of the controllers, across tone layers.
- Access to many hidden parameters.
- The editor settings can be saved in the DAW with the project or saved as Plugin Preset (.fxp) and recalled.
Momo Gaia SH-01 Editor is available now for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/standalone), priced 5.90€
More information here: Momo
Roland Gaia SH-01 is available at our partner