Korg Minilogue XD firmware 2.0 is a major update for its multi-engine synth with handy new features and improvements including MIDI aftertouch
Aftertouch MIDI is a useful extension but not everything that comes in the firmware 2.0. It also comes with a new active step feature as well as control over the arp speed and gate time. Further, you can turn off the oscilloscope. Nice update for the Korg Minilogue XD
The 2.0 firmware update for the Korg minilogue xd is here and adds awesome performance features for the sequencer and arpeggiator, as well as useful new global settings and all-around improvements.
New In Firmware 2.0
- original value indicator
- support for key trig feature (as on monologue) & for active step feature
- support for reception and assignment of MIDI aftertouch
- controls for arp speed and gate time
- option to turn off oscilloscope
- Support for MIDI set position messages
- Logue-SDK minor update to API v1.1-0 (dev features)
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed occasional swing pattern inversion during prog change”
Firmware update 2.0 is available now as a free download from the official website. Minilogue XD is available for 585€ worldwide.
More information here: Korg
Available at our partner