Synthmaster One 1.3 update features new envelope type, cloud-based cross-platform data synchronization, 200 new presets & more.
KV331 Audio has today released Synthmaster One 1.3, a big update for its excellent beginner-friendly wavetable Synthesizer. The new update features three new envelopes types modeled from famous Synthesizers, a white skin by Satyatunes and cloud-based cross-platform data synchronization for presets, waveforms… With the latter, you can share your settings and presets with other Synthmaster One versions on a PC, Mac or iOS device. Clever move in my opinion.
Further, it offers a new scale library with a rich number of new micro-tunes. As usual, this update comes also with new sound content. It includes 200 new factory presets designed by professional sound designers (Brian Transeau, Kurt Ader & Luke Neptune. A great free update for Synthmaster One.
SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis. With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy.
New In SynthMaster One v1.3
- New white skin by Satyatunes is available in various sizes, ranging from 80% to 200%.
- 200 new factory presets by Brian Transeau, Kurt Ader and Luke Neptune.
- New rich scale library, ranging from 5 tone equal tempered to 12 tone alternate-tuning scales.
- Cloud based cross-platform data syncronization of presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, MIDI programs.
- 3 new envelope types: Digital, Profat and Oobee.
- Improved microtuning: Users can now set the keyboard mapping of the current scale to either “fill octave” or “consecutive”.
- Add custom attributes or styles for the presets they create:
- Edit MIDI Bank/Program assignments by launching the “MIDI Banks and Programs” dialog.
- Filter presets by their last modification date. 4 filters are provided: 1. Show All, 2. Last 24 hours, 3. Last 7 days, 4. Last 30 days.
- Fixed: When a noise type is selected for the sub oscillator, it might crash SynthMaster One after closing/reopening the plugin window.
- Fixed: Locking synth sections doesn’t work correctly.
- Fixed: Some factory presets display “Missing Waveforms” dialog.
- Fixed: When a mono preset plays initially, SynthMaster doesn’t initialize variables causing crashes.
- Fixed: When modulations are cleared/removed for a knob/slider control, the control still displays modulation ring around it.
- Fixed: When a section is copied and pasted, modulation matrix entries are reset incorrectly.
- Improved: On Windows, UI drawing takes too much CPU cycles resulting in poor performance.
Synthmaster One 1.3 update is available now as a free download for existing users. The plugin is available for VST/AU/AAX for $79 USD. You can save currently 29% OFF Synthmaster One at Reverb.
More information here: KV331 Audio
Available at our partners