Synapse Audio has updated DUNE 3 Synthesizer plugin to version 3.2 with a new Retina-ready GUI, two new effect processors (reverb & distortion) and more.
Synapse Audio has today released an update for its DUNE Synthesizer plugin. The new version 3.2 contains a major overhaul of the GUI framework, which is now more responsive and fully supports high-resolution Retina screens on the Mac. Further, the developers added a new white skin which comes in various sizes.
Also, new synthesis features have also been added in DUNE 3.2: a new reverb effect (concert hall) and a distortion effect which is a stomp-box emulation. Nice free update in my opinion.
DUNE 3 is a multi-engine Synthesizer that features virtual analog, wavetable and FM synthesis in one plugin.
New In Synapse Audio DUNE 3.2
- Updated GUI framework with Retina support
- White skin added
- New reverb effect, “Concert Hall”.
- New distortion effect, “Screamer”, a stomp box emulation.
- Right-click on a knob allows to set up modulations instantly.
- Lower memory usage when multiple instances are open.
- NKS content from Dune 2 included.
Synapse Audio DUNE 3.2 is available now as a free download for existing users. DUNE 3 is available now for $179 USD and upgrade from DUNE 2 to DUNE 3 for $79 USD.
More information here: Synapse Audio
Available at our partner