Imaginando, maker of the excellent DRC Synthesizer has released today DLYM , a free high-quality effect plugin. Delay Modulator is a VST/AU plugin that can produce excellent chorus, flanger and phaser style effects. The goal of this new development is to expand the functionalities of the chorus effect built-in the DRC Synthesizer plugin.
Don’t miss to download this free versatile chorus/flanger effect plugin or PC & Mac. An iOS version with AUv3 support is also available on the Apple App Store. Update 2019: I released a short sound demo of this nice free plugin as part of The Plugin Minute.
Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; we’ve even included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
- 2 processing modes – ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms – Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control the frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.
Imaginando DLYM is now available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU). iOS version is available for free on the Apple App Store.
More information here: Imaginando DLYM