Threetom Modular Steve’s MS-22 is a new voltage-controlled MS-20 OTA-inspired filter with a unique modulation matrix.
It’s filter time. Threetom Modular, a new modular manufacturer from Belgium has today announced Steve’s MS-22, a new voltage-controlled OTA inspired filter (MS-20). It has 4HP and offers a unique modulation matrix that simplifies mod workflows.
The module interface includes a filter in/out, frequency CV input, and auxiliary CV input.
- Dual VCF inspired by the Korg MS-20 OTA filter
- Low-pass into high-pass configuration
- Innovative modulation matrix allows CV control over all parameters
- Cut-off frequencies can be linked, resulting in a bandpass filter with controllable bandwidth
- Bipolar monitoring LEDS for the LP, HP, resonance, and gain CV signals
- One of the best functionality-to-size ratios in Eurorack with a width of 4 HP and a depth of 45 mm
- 4HP wide, 45 mm deep (skiff friendly)
- Reverse power protection
Availability & Price: TBA
More information here: Threetom Modular Steve’s MS-22