Patch Base macOS is a port of the good-known Synthesizer editor software for iOS that features templates for many modern & vintage synths.
Good news from Coffeeshopped. The developer has released a macOS port of the all-in-one Synthesizer editor iOS app Patch Base. Like the iOS version, Patch Base macOS has many different editors for modern and vintage synthesizers. Even the easy-to-use interface has not changed to the iOS version.
It allows you to edit synth parameters in real-time, to generate new patches with the built-in randomizer or to organize your sound library including iCloud integration.
Patch Base supports a diverse and growing list of synthesizers. And if the one you want isn’t listed here, see the list of synths being considered for future updates, and vote for the ones you want most. Currently, it supports:
- Casio CZ-1, CZ-1000, CZ-101, CZ-3000, CZ-5000
- Clavia Nord Lead 2, Nord Lead 2X
- DSI Mopho, Mopho Keyboard
- Ensoniq ESQ-1, ESQ-M, SQ-80
- KORG microKorg, Minilogue, MS2000, MS2000B, MS2000BR, MS2000R, VolcaFM
- Novation Circuit
- Roland D-5, D-10, D-110, D-20, D-5, D-50, D-550, JD-Xi, JV-1010, JV-1080, JV-2080, JV-80, JV-880, XP-30, XP-50, XP-60, XP-80, XV-2020, XV-3080, XV-5050 & XV-5080
- Waldorf Blofeld
- Yamaha DX100, DX200, DX7, DX7II, FB-01, FS1R, SY77, TG33, TG77, TX7, TX802, TX816, TX81Z
Patch Base is available now as a free download. Individual synth editors are available for 43,99€ or as a complete subscription bundle for 8,99€ per month or 87,99€ per year.
More information here: Patch Base