ADS-7 MK2 is the second version of AVP Synth’s analog drum machine/Synthesizer with 7 individual instruments, a newly developed sequencer in a tighter size.
Guga, developer of AVP Synthesizers has today announced the second version of its ADS-7 analog drum machine or more precisely drum Synthesizer. The latter because the drum machine has 64 knobs where you can tweak the sounds, so much more options than on a regular drum machine like the TR-808 or Arturia. DrumBrute.
ADS-7 MK2 is inspired by the drum machines/Synthesizers of the 70s-80s and features 7 individual sound channels (bass drum, clap, open hat, closed hat with choking on/off and 3 separate generators. These generators can be used for creating a wide range of different sounds: bass, toms, noises…
Further, it includes a built-in 16-track sequencer and MIDI control. It includes also 65 controls, 4 switches, and 24 buttons. On top, it features a wide range of I/O on the back-side: individual audio outputs and trigger inputs for each of the seven sounds.
The new version offers a new advanced sequencer and a tighter size.
- Fully analog, discrete components;
- 7 individual sound channels: Bass Drum (BD), Clap (CL), Open Hat (OH) and Closed Hat (CH) with choking on/off, 3 separate Generators (GEN1,2,3) with Band-pass and Low-pass filter options for creating all kinds of analog tones and fx ranging from bass, toms, snares, noises, zaps, sticks and combined all-together;
- 65 knobs/controls for different sound shaping options: from standard noise to metallic tones;
- 16-tracks MIDI sequencer (designed by Bruno Dupeyron)
- Ability to load/save 16 Banks, Patterns and Chains;
- MIDI In/MIDI Out;
- 3.5 mm individual triggers inputs for each sound;
- Four 3.5 mm individual trigger outputs to control external devices;
- Stereo 6.3 mm outputs;
- Individual 6.3 mm outputs for each sound;
- Tight steel casing;
- Dimensions: L324xW246xH90 mm;
- Weight: approx. 3 kg (without power supply);
15 VAC, 220v euro-type power supply (included).
AVP Synth ADS-7 MK2, availability & price to be announced soon
More information here: AVP Synthesizers