TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 X4 reverb pedal is the big brother of the beloved HOF 2 with a new shimmer algorithm, MASH technology, MIDI & more
Another reverb news. TC Electronic has today expanded his X4 pedal lineup with the new Hall Of Fame 2 X4. It features in total 10 quality reverb types ranging from hall, church, spring, room, and more. New in the HOF 2 X 4 is a new shimmer algorithm that uses sub’n up octaver algorithm for other-worldly sounds.
If that is not enough, you can design your own reverb sounds in the TC Electronic TonePrint app and load up to 6 patches in the TonePrint slots.
MASH, Pressure-Sensitive Parameter Control
In addition to the new shimmer algorithm and more memory for your own sounds, MASH was also incorporated. It features in total 8 MASH presets that use TC’s pressure-sensitive footswitch technology. This new feature allows you to add movement to your sounds and offers a lot of flexibility on how to control the pedal.
On the backside, the TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 X4 features stereo ins/outs, great for Synthesizer players, an external expression pedal input and MIDI I/O. It also includes a toggle between buffer or being true-bypass mode, a Kill Dry On/Off switch and a mini USB port.
- Famous reverb pedal with 4 pressure-sensitive footswitches for complete control of ambience
- 4 MASH footswitches let you toggle between reverb sounds instantly
- New Shimmer reverb uses SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER algorithm for other-worldly sounds
- Preset bank switch lets you easily access up to 8 stored reverb presets
- 10 quality reverb types plus 6 TonePrint slots that let you store effects and artist TonePrints
- Pre-delay knob for fine tuning reverb response time provides total reverb control
- MASH footswitches give you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Craft reverbs and assign MASH functionality with free TonePrint App (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Works flawlessly with both guitar and FX loop level signals
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs let you control parameters and switch presets remotely
- Mono and Stereo inputs and outputs give optimal versatility
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is on
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
TC Electronic The Hall Of Fame 2 X4 will be available soon for $249.99 USD (+- 195€).
More information here: TC Electronic
TC Electronic pedals are available at our partner