Cherry Audio has today released the Drift Pack, a new bundle of modules by Insomniac Music for Voltage Modular Synthesizer plugin.
This new bundle is all about drift and features 6 different modules with pitch drift, filter drift, gate drift and more.
Time to drift away! The Drift Pack contains six compact modules for adding smooth random movement, instability, imperfections and that elusive analog quality to your patches. Use them subtly to add some life to static sounds, or turn the knobs to max for cool and crazy effects… The modules also work well for adding stereo width to mono sounds.
Drift Pack Module Bundle Features
- Pitch Drift: Gradual random pitch variation for audio signals.
- Volume Drift: Gradual random amplitude modulation for audio signals.
- Filter Drift: Moving random peak & notch filters for audio signals.
- Control Drift: Random smooth fluctuations for control signals (LFOs, envelopes, etc). Can also act as a drift signal generator.
- Dynamic Noise: Adds noise to audio (or control!) signals, with the noise level controlled by the input.
- NEW! Gate Drift: A gate that opens and closes at random intervals. For audio and control signals. (If you already bought The Drift Pack, just start VM and Gate Drift should download automatically!)
The Drift Pack for Voltage Modular is available now for $15 USD. A demo version is available for free.
More information: Voltage Modular