CWITEC TX16Wx V3.1 is a free sampler plugin for PC & Mac that has been updated with native FLAC & Ogg disk streaming and more.
Kontakt 6, HALion or Falcon are excellent sampler plugin but cost a lot of money. The software company CWITEC shows with the TX16Wx sampler plugin that it works also without paying anything. It probably does not have the most beautiful and trendy name but it’s very powerful for a free plugin. It features many professional features (sample slicing, sound-shaping with onboard filters,…) and an easy-to-use interface.
The developer has today released TX16Wx 3.1 that features native FLAC & OGG disk streaming, better SF2/SFZ support & more. If you like the plugin a lot, there is also an option to upgrade to the Pro version for 39€ (non-commercial) which includes more advanced features. Great update in my opinion for a free sampler plugin.
New In Cwitec TX16Wx V3.1
- Native FLAC and Ogg Disk streaming.
- Per-region sound parameter overrides make sound-shaping controls more streamlined and powerful.
- Improved SF2 and SFZ import.
- Improved modulation.
- Lots of fixes and improved platform support.
- extensive sound shaping (two filters, AHDR/AHDSR envelope, multi-mode polyphonic glide…)
- two LFO, two envelopes, and three step sequencers per voice + modulation matrix
- sampling from the DAW input or internal bus
- automatic pitch- and loop detection and keyboard mapping
- powerful mapping editor
CWITEC TX16Wx 3.1 sampler is available now as a free download for PC & Mac ( VST/VST3/AU/AAX).
More information here: CWITEC