Luftrum has today released an update for its Lunaris Pad virtual instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt Player. The new update 1.5 includes 100 new pads, CPU improvements, and full NKS support.
Lunaris is updated to version 1.5 with 100 brand new pads created by Stephan Baer from the Sonic Underworld label, bringing the total amount of pads in Lunaris to over 500 presets. The update is fully NKS compatible and completely free for all Lunaris users. Existing customers have received the update in their mailbox.
The new pads are very suitable for cinematic and filmscore, ranging from light to dark, from dramatic and slightly distorted pads to lush, bright and subtle stringpads and all created with a focus on CPU usage. Listen to the demo below demonstrating 14 of the 100 new pads.
- 500+ presets by pristine sound designers
- NKS ready for Komplete Kontrol and Machine
- 200 high-quality multi-sampled 24bit sound sources
- Loads in the free Kontakt Player without limitations
- No other software needed to play Lunaris
- Flux Motion, Modulation and Effect Chain per layer
- Create, mix, sculpt and save your own pads
- 16-page PDF User Manual included
- Crossgrade to the full version of Kontakt and save!
Luftrum Lunaris is available now for $159 USD. For a limited time, you can get Lunaris at a 40% OFF discount as part of a summer sale until July 28th. Use coupon code IceCubesWouldAlsoMelt at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
More information here: Luftrum