Bleeplabs Delaydelus 2 is a new patchable standalone sampler/delay instrument which the follow-up product of the original Delaydelus. Delaydelus 2 features a sampler engine that can manipulate the pitch of 4 stereo samples at once. Nice is a built-in micro-SD card slot with which you can load and save WAV files to and from the 10 banks.
Besides this, it comes with a wide range of Eurorack-friendly CV in and outs, a banana plug patch bay for additional trigger flexibility, a syncable delay and audio input. With the latter, you can record in own audio and manipulate it further. A really interesting little box with which you can go crazy. A bit pity that the developers will limit the production only to 100 units. So exciting but so limited in quantities.
- Stereo 16bit 44kHz audio i/o
- Banana plug patch bay allows you to play up to 4 samples at once triggered from the two arcade buttons or trigger inputs.
- Control the speed and direction of the samples with the knobs as well as the CV FM (-5V to 10V) input
- CV envelope follower out (0-8V) based on audio playback level
- Trigger outs (10V) from each sampler button.
- One shot mode, Gate (mpc style) mode, + Send external audio through the built-in 1 second stereo delay.
- Record into one of 10 banks. Each can hold up to 17 seconds of high-quality audio.
- Delay sync in and out with the ability to divide and multiply incoming sync rate.
- Micro SD card slot allows loading and saving WAV files to and from the 10 banks.
- Built-in new samples from Daedelus
- Worldwide 12 DC power adapter included
Bleeplabs Delaydelus 2 cost $295 USD + shipping and is limited to 100 units. Shipping starts in September 2019.
More information here: Bleeplabs