BLEASS Filter is a new AUv3 filter app for iOS (iPhone/iPad) that features four different filter types, an envelope follower as well as an LFO. The envelope follower is a nice addition because it allows you to create some interesting effects (auto-wah, longer openings & closings…).
With an additional soft clipping functionality, BLEASS Filter can emulate the character of analog filters nicely. Filter apps may not be innovative, but they’re always fun to experiment with. Well done BLEASS.
BLEASS filter is an essential tool for musicians: inspired by classic analog filters, it features an envelope follower as well as an LFO and a warm sound which create mind boggling filter sweep effects on any sound source: guitars, vocals, keyboards, drums … Easy to control, the BLEASS filter is the goto app to use along with your favorite synths and get amazing sounding results when mixing or performing. Sculpt the graph curve and generate wah-wah effects or automate track buildups!
High-quality, resource-efficient and low in CPU usage, BLEASS filter is compatible with AUv3 hosts apps such as GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM or Audiobus.
- Envelope follower based on the input signal amplitude: amount, attack and release control: use the amplitude of your audio signal to directly control the opening and closing filter for living auto-wah effects on any material.
- Perfect tuning of the envelope triggering with sensibility control
- four different filter types: low pass, high pass, band pass and notch
- double filter mode
- Soft clipping audio design for a perfect analog filter emulation
- LFO with six different waveforms : sinus, triangle, saw, inverted saw, square and random
- LFO with stereo phase control for a true stereo experience
BLEASS filter can also be used as a standalone app using headphones and mic or an external sound card.
BLEASS Filter is available now as an AUv3 plugin for iOS for $5.99 USD on the Apple App Store.
More information here: BLEASS Filter