Wave Casual, a new software company from Germany has today published its first plugin. Nylon is a new VST/AU Synthesizer that uses geometric oscillators with a morphing functionality. This new kind of oscillator lets you define the timbre via a circular path. The algorithm translates this path to sound, preserving aesthetic properties like sharpness, complexity, and symmetry.
Each oscillator comes with two shapes, that can be morphed into each other. This lets you easily create complex, interesting, moving timbres, all before the filter.
With a Wave Casual account, you get access to our online preset database. It lets you search, store and share your own creations online, making them available for all users. Try and install new presets from a huge shared library, all instantly available without leaving the plugin.
- 2 geometric oscillators.
- 2 sub oscillators.
- Noise generator.
- Frequency modulation.
- Analog modeled filters with drive.
- VCAs analog modeled distortion.
- Ultra fat chorus and spacious delay
- 6 freely assignable modulators.
- 3 freely assignable Midi inputs.
- Intuitive Drag & Drop modulation assignment.
- LFO and ADSR modulator types.
- Shared online preset library.
- Efficient tagging, and searching for presets.
- In-app help for every parameter.
Wave Casual Nylon Synthesizer is available now for VST, VST3 and AU format, priced at 89.90€ incl. VAT. Use the coupon code HELLO-SYNTH-ANATOMY at checkout to save 50% OFF until May 31, 2019.
More information here: Wave Casual