Vladimir from VPME has today announced the QD, a new powerful quad digital drum voice module for the Eurorack format. The color-striking QD module offers 3 different sound engines (sample player, wavetable VCO or digital drum model) for each voice and features internal mute/panning mixer and CV routings.
To add more life to the sound, it comes also with 4 internal LFO’s or mod envelopes that can be synced to triggers. To refine the sounds, a 3-band EQ and one-knob compressor is also onboard. A very interesting new module from VPME that rivals nicely the Endorphin.es BLCK_Noir.
- 4 digital drum voices in a 22hp compact module
- every voice can be a sample player, a wavetable VCO or a digital drum model
- control of pitch, decay and sample selection per voice
- uSD card slot, up to 1024 samples total, up to 128 samples per drum voice under CV control
- digital models offer a range of kicks, snares, hats, strings and other percussive sounds
- 4 trigger inputs
- 4 assignable CV inputs
- 4 mute buttons and a very intuitive and powerful control interface
- 4 internal LFOs or mod envelopes that can be synced to triggers
- internal 4 channel mixer, 2 output channels
- internal 3-band equalizer and “one-knob” compressor
The VPME QD Eurorack module will be available in June. Price TBA.
More information here: VPME