Nice surprise from Studio Electronics. They have today announced a limited reissue of the SE-1X monophonic analog rackmount Synthesizer.
- 3 Voltage Controlled Oscillators: Combinable triangle, sine, saw and variable pulse width square waveforms—all discrete. The second VCO now boasts a silky “ARP-ish” sine wave which replaces the more industrial strength triangle.
- Multi-filter Powered: Two of the best filters ever designed: 24dB “Mini” and 12dB SEM with lo-pass and band-bass, now with an expanded frequency range
- The Original 2 Stage, Voltage Controlled “Mini” Amplifier: Vintage Perfection
- Noise Generator, Analog Ring Modulation, External Audio Input Processing
- Switchable “Fuzz” circuit for amplifier saturation and overdrive
- 4 Multiple Stage Envelope Generators: Envelopes 3 and 4 are assignable
- 3 LFO’s with Key Trigger, Phase and MIDI Sync
- Faster minimum envelope time than the original SE-1X
- 693 Patches: four legendary factory banks in ROM, three designer banks in RAM
- Continuous Controller Assignments to all vital parameters
- Standalone Software Editor (purchased separately
Studio Electronics SE-1X 2019 is available now for $1899 USD.
More information here: Studio Electronics