Sad news coming from Sequential aka Dave Smith Instruments. The company has today announced the discontinuation of the Pro 2 Synthesizer. It features a 4-voice paraphonic hybrid synth engine with 4 DSP-based oscillators, dual analog filters, many envelopes & LFO’s and more.
If you are still interested in buying a Pro 2, you should visit the local dealers.
- 4 DSP-based oscillators + one sine wave sub-oscillator
- oscillator cross-modulation: FM and AM
- hard sync, individual glide, oscillator slop
- 4 voice paraphonic
- dual analog filters
- 5 delay + ADSR envelopes (filter 1, filter 2, VCA, and two auxiliary envelopes) + can repeat/loop
- 4 syncable LFO’s with phase offset and slew per LFO
- 6 x 2 modulation matrix with over 50 mod sources and over 140 mod destinations
- 5 high-quality digital effects
- stereo analog distortion
- four 1-volt-per-octave control voltage inputs and outputs for interfacing with modular synths and other CV-compatible devices
- gate Out for triggering external CV-compatible devices; any CV in can be used as a gate input.
- advanced step sequencer with two modes: 16 steps x 16 tracks or 32 steps x 8 tracks
- sophisticated arpeggiator with up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- more than 50 knobs and 65 buttons enable deep and comprehensive editing with minimal menu diving.
- 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI Out, and 1 MIDI Thru/Out 2 port, 4 CV inputs, 4 CV outputs, 1 Gate Out…
More information here: Sequential